Given the country’s response to COVID-19, we want to make sure that our Members know that Navy Mutual is here for you and we have taken proactive measures to ensure continuation of business operations.
Our Members, staff, and community always come first at Navy Mutual. We’re taking preventative measures to protect our employees and the community at large by enabling remote work capabilities for all our employees. Navy Mutual will continue to operate and conduct business M-F 8:30am-6pm EDT, with the same level of prompt customer service our Members are accustomed to.
Helpful links updated as needed:
- CDC Information and guidelines
- DODEA school closures
- DOD Travel Restrictions
- Military Health System Information
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- COVID-19 Military Personnel Pay and Benefits Policy
- The Pentagon’s All-Inclusive Guide
- Financial Takeaways
- Home Schooling Tips, Resources
- Office of Financial Readiness COVID-19 Resources
- DOD Special and Incentive Pay (PDF download)
- SGLI for the Reserve and National Guard (PDF download)
- TRICARE Reserve Select
- DOD Hardship Duty Pay – Restriction of Movement (PDF download)
- DOD Impact of Travel Restrictions on BAH Entitlements (PDF download)
Amongst the uncertainty created by COVID-19 you can remain certain that Navy Mutual will be there for Members just as it has been for the last 140 years. Since 1879 we have navigated every challenge along the way, from pandemics to world wars.
Our enduring commitment to Members is based on our rock-solid financials; for 18 years in a row, Navy Mutual has been rated “A+” by Fitch Ratings. Our business is based on maintaining our Member’s trust through conservative investments and unmatched professional service for when you need us most.