Why Navy Mutual
We are here for one reason: to serve you and your family
When it comes to safeguarding your family and your future, it’s all about trust. Navy Mutual’s financial strength and stability ensures we’ll be here when you need us most.
- We provide our Members high-quality, low-cost life insurance and annuities.
- We educate our Members as well as the military and uniformed service community at large on matters of financial security.
- We help our Members secure the survivor benefits they have earned through their service.
Our Four-Part Foundation
Low overhead, strong financial reserves, and secure investments let us serve our Members from a position of strength.
Navy Mutual is managed with a level of care and resolve that no commercial company can surpass.
Our mission is to serve and support our Members and their families no matter what they do or where they serve.
We’ve provided financial protection to military families in every American conflict since our founding.
Our Commitment to Giving Back
Service is the cornerstone of Navy Mutual’s existence. Our Education team provides financial readiness presentations to the military and uniformed service community at no cost and with no obligation. Our Veteran Services team provides counseling on survivor benefits to our Members and their beneficiaries, as well as eligible veterans and survivors.
- Michelle Ramos Domingue, General Counsel
Our Promise to You
We serve our Members with commitment, competence, and character. You and your family will receive:
- A level of personal service reserved for those who defend our freedom
- A personalized consultation and recommendation based on your individual needs
- The peace of mind that comes from knowing we’ll be here when you need us most