Flagship Whole Life
Protection for Life
Whole life insurance is the most common type of permanent life insurance protection. It combines a lifelong death benefit, accelerated death benefit options, and a cash value component that increases over time. So long as premiums are paid, the death benefit will pay out, regardless of how long the insured lives.
- Available for purchase up to age 80
- Up to $1,500,000 in lifetime coverage
- Level premiums that will not change for the duration of the policy
- Accelerated death benefits that can be accessed in cases of chronic and terminal illness
Learn more here.
- Participating Dividends: Accumulated cash value can generate an annual dividend to be used by the policy owner as they wish.
- Generations Coverage: For a small monthly charge, a Member can add an initial policy for a child and/or grandchild up to their 26th birthday.
- Cash Value Policy Loans: You can borrow up to 75% of your policy’s available cash value.