Guaranteed Issue Flagship Whole Life
No Medical Exam!
Navy Mutual is honored to serve those who serve our country, and as a show of thanks for all that you do, we are offering a permanent life insurance alternative to SGLI to recently separated servicemembers and their families without requiring a medical exam or underwriting.
Because the need for life insurance coverage does not go away simply because you are no longer affiliated with the military, we have created a product tailored to your needs: Guaranteed Issue Flagship Whole Life.
If you are within 120 days of separation:
- You may be eligible for up to $500,000 of Flagship Whole Life coverage without having to undergo a medical examination or underwriter review if you were covered by SGLI while in service.
- Your spouse may be eligible for up to $100,000 of Flagship Whole Life coverage without having to undergo a medical examination or underwriter review if they were covered under the Family SGLI (FSGLI) program.
- Your children may be eligible for a $10,000 Child Benefit Rider without underwriter review provided they are under the age of 21 years old at the time of issue.
Learn more here.
What do I need to apply?
- A copy of your military separation documents (Form DD-214, Form NGB-22, or written Reservist Orders) and a copy of your last Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) from when you were active duty or a drilling reservist.
- A copy of the military member’s LES showing the deduction for Spousal SGLI if applying as a military spouse.