The Department of Defense Office of Financial Readiness has introduced MilSpouse Money Mission™, a new financial education resource for all military spouses just in time for Military Appreciation Month.
The Department of Defense (DOD) recognizes the important role that military spouses play in managing the personal finances of their households. MilSpouse Money Mission was created to be the DOD’s primary resource to provide military spouses with the trusted information they need to lead their families to stronger financial futures.
Military spouses now have a resource just for them similar to the financial education their servicemembers receive.
To explore this new channel, visit www.milspousemoneymission.org and find:
- Money Ready — A guide to support spouses in tackling a variety of financial topics most relevant to their current situations
- MilLife Milestones — A resource to help make smart money moves during life’s big moments
- Videos — Featuring financial tips and tools by military spouses
- Blog — Covering the latest money-related topics and issues
- Resources — Military support links, financial calculators, quizzes and more
- Social Media — Community, support and motivation to help spouses lead their best financial lives
Now more than ever, it’s important for military spouses to know where to turn for trusted financial education. MilSpouse Money Mission is there to empower military spouses and elevate their financial know-how, as well as offer a supportive social media community. Connect with MilSpouse Money Mission on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest today.