Make your life insurance payments easily with Navy Mutual Bill Pay.
Navy Mutual is always branching out to find new ways to better serve our Members. That’s why we set up online life insurance payments for policy owners. This feature allows you to save time by making payments when it is convenient for you. These payments can be done manually, giving you full control over when you submit your payments, and you can schedule them up to 30 days in advance, so you never have to worry about missing a payment again.
We want taking care of your life insurance policy to be easy, so we do not charge fees on most payments; you can pay up to a $5,000 premium at no extra charge online. Every life insurance payment is also secure and convenient, saving you time and worry.
How to make an online life insurance payment:
To make a life insurance payment, visit NavyMutual.org and click the Login button in the top right-hand corner, as seen in the picture.
If you have already registered, enter your username and password. If this is your first time on the website, you must click the Register button to begin.
After you enter your username and password, you will be brought to your Customer Portal home page.
From there, follow these steps:
- Click the “Pay Now” button at the top of the page.
- Click the “Pay Bills” tab in the left column. Here you will find the bills for your Navy Mutual policies.
- Select the bill(s) you wish to pay and click “Pay Bills.”
- A window will open for you to enter your credit card information for either a Visa or Mastercard. You will have the option to save and edit this credit card information.
- You will be prompted to enter the date you wish to make your payment. You can set this date up to 30 days in advance, making it easy for you to schedule your payments while you are on vacation or out of the country.
There are other options in the Customer Portal for you to change your settings, decide how to receive your statements, see which credit cards are on file, and choose how you view your bills online.
If there are additional Member features you wish to see in the future or if you would like assistance completing your life insurance payments, please contact a Customer Service representative at email@example.com or call 800-628-6011.
Other Navy Mutual Member Benefits
In addition to fair-priced life insurance policies and annuities, we offer a host of services to help you maximize your military and veterans benefits. Our mission at Navy Mutual is to guarantee that you and your families are informed and in control of your finances, benefits, and futures.
- Assistance in applying for and contesting benefit claims
- Navigating disability compensation and education benefits
- Managing survivor benefits such as Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC) and burial benefits
- Casualty Assistance Calls Officer (CACO)
- Active Duty Service Benefits
- Veterans Administration Benefits
- Social Security Administration – Survivors Benefits
- Beneficiary Services
- Survivor Benefits Counseling
- Member Benefits Counseling
We also offer a host of tools to help you understand your financial and benefits situation. View all of our planning tools here.
No matter where you or your family member is in their service career, Navy Mutual is here to help. Whether you’re already making life insurance payments or are looking to get your first plan, our life insurance and annuities experts are standing by waiting to help. When you are ready to talk more about your future, we are ready too. Reach out today to schedule a no-obligation appointment with one of our representatives or request a quote here to get started.