What can Navy Mutual do for you?
Navy Mutual provides low cost, high quality life insurance and annuity products to military members and their families. We also assist service members and their survivors in understanding the federal benefits to which they have earned, and provide education on financial literacy that is specifically tailored to the military member and family.
- Flex Term - This policy will increase your coverage and supplement SGLI.
- Level II Plus - This coverage will match your specific needs.
- Flagship Whole Life - A customizable whole life plan for your unique needs.
- No War, Aviation, or Terrorism Clauses
- No Military Service Restrictions
- No Sales Fees or Commissions
All active duty, reserve/guard, and retired United States military service members are eligible to apply for coverage.
Recent legislation has also opened eligibility to honorably discharged veterans residing in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Arizona, Oregon, Florida and Texas.
Current Navy Mutual Members may apply for additional plans regardless of service status or state of residence.