What can Navy Mutual do for you?
Navy Mutual provides life insurance and annuity products to military members and their families. We also assist service members and their survivors in securing federal benefits to which they are legally entitled, and providing education on matters of financial security which are specifically tailored to the military member and family.
- Flex Term - This policy will increase your coverage and supplement SGLI.
- Level II Plus - This coverage will match your specific needs.
- Flagship Whole Life - A customizable whole life plan for your unique needs.
- No War, Aviation, or Terrorism Clauses
- No Military Service Restrictions
- No Sales Fees or Commissions
All active duty, reserve/guard, and retired United States military service members are eligible to apply for coverage.
Recent legislation has also opened eligibility to honorably discharged veterans residing in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Arizona, Oregon and Florida.
Current Navy Mutual Members may apply for additional plans regardless of service status or state of residence.