The Lowest Cost – Just for You
The Navy Mutual Flex Term Plan is a term life insurance policy that offers you the flexibility to choose level coverage at a corresponding low monthly premium. Flex Term guarantees your coverage amount and your monthly premium until age 50 (age 40 for nicotine users). There are no restrictions, and your coverage continues after your military service. When you have a family, SGLI may not be enough to provide for their needs. Our Flex Term plan provides an affordable way to augment that benefit and ensure the well-being of your loved ones.
Navy Mutual Flex Term Special Features:
Flex Term Plan Highlights
- Premiums that will not increase, and guaranteed level coverage to age 50.
- The maximum insurance coverage at the lowest possible cost.
- Death benefit from $50,000-$1,000,000.
- Insurance policy continues after you separate or retire from the military.
- No military service restrictions, war clauses, terrorism clauses, aviation restrictions, or travel restrictions for those on active duty.
For more information on Navy Mutual Flex Term life insurance, please call us at 800-628-6011.