Navy Mutual: Making Financial Security Easy
At Navy Mutual, we take pride in our ability to provide the best insurance and annuity products to our Members at the lowest cost and with the least amount of hassle. Wherever possible we remove the fees, fine print, and frustration out of your insurance and annuity experience.
Insurance Policy Features Designed for Navy Mutual Servicemembers
- No war clause: Many insurance companies claim to have no war clause, until a war actually happens. Navy Mutual has paid claims since our inception in 1879, without placing military restrictions on those policies, even in times of war.
- No military restrictions: Most life insurance providers charge extra to cover hazardous duty occupations, if they will insure you at all. Navy Mutual does not. Our life insurance has no aviation or terrorism clauses; therefore, there are no extra fees for military members.
- Maximum coverage available: Unlike most other military life insurance companies, Navy Mutual allows you to purchase our maximum amount of life insurance, regardless of where you are now or where you are going.
- No sales fees or commissions: We are NOT a commercial life insurance company, and we have no agents or shareholders. This means lower costs for our Members.
- Your policy stays with you: Unlike SGLI, your Navy Mutual policy belongs to you. It stays with you as you transition from the military and provides you with an inexpensive alternative to the high cost of VGLI.
- Quick application for deployment: We provide expedited processing of applications for those preparing to deploy. Get your plan in place in just a few days.
- Convenient application on the Web: We offer an easy way for military members to get their coverage in place by applying online. We regularly get applications from all over the world, including war zones.
What Do You Receive from Navy Mutual?
The easiest way to get started is to give us a call at 800-628-6011 or click on one of the links below:
- Financial protection planning services.
- Free military benefits education presentations to those getting ready to retire from the military.
- Beneficiary service and support. Your survivors receive the counseling and claims assistance they need to get the benefits your service earned for them.
- Legal Representation to the Department of Veterans Affairs. As a chartered Veteran Service Organization, Navy Mutual is uniquely poised to provide you with the assistance you need to get the benefits you deserve.
- Free secure vault storage of valuable documents for members .
For any questions, or to learn more about Navy Mutual please call us at 800-628-6011.