What Do You Receive from Navy Mutual?
- Financial protection planning services.
- Free Military Survivor Benefits Education Presentations
- Beneficiary service and support. Your survivors receive the counseling and claims assistance they need to get the survivor benefits your service earned for them.
- Representation to the Department of Veterans Affairs. As a chartered Veteran Service Organization, Navy Mutual is uniquely poised to provide you with the assistance you need to get the survivor benefits you deserve.
- Free secure vault storage of valuable documents for members.
Benefits from Navy Mutual Membership - Why we are different.
- No war clauses for those on active duty - It does not matter where you serve - we have you covered.
- No military service restrictions for those on active duty - Most life insurance providers charge extra, if they cover you at all, to cover hazardous duty, aviation, or terrorism clauses. We do not.
- Maximum coverage available - Navy Mutual allows you to purchase our maximum amount of life insurance (currently up to $1 million), regardless of where you are now or where you are going.
- No sales fees or commissions - We are not a commercial life insurance company, this means lower costs for you as we have no agents or shareholders.
- Your policy stays with you - Unlike SGLI, your Navy Mutual policy belongs to you. It stays with you as you transition from the military, providing you an inexpensive alternative to VGLI.
- Expedited application process for those getting ready to deploy - We provide expedited processing of applications for those preparing to deploy. Get your plan in place in just a few days.
- Convenient application on the web - We offer an easy way for military members to get their coverage in place by applying on-line. We regularly get applications from all over the world, including war zones.
Contact a Membership Representative to see how you and your family will be protected with Navy Mutual.