Because we live in an age of uncertainty, the financial stability of Navy Mutual is increasingly on the minds of our members. And rightly so. More than simply numbers on a balance sheet, we see our rock-solid financial foundation as the fulfillment of our promise to you and your loved ones for generations to come.
Below are some of the key metrics that serve as a snapshot of the financial stability our members have come to trust:
- 97.3% member retention rate.
- More than $86 million in total direct premiums
- Greater than $27 billion in total insurance in force.
- A net investment yield of 5.81%.
- Over $3 billion in Total Assets.
- An A+ rating from the Fitch Ratings Agency.
Throughout our history, Navy Mutual has maintained a level of financial stability on which our members can rely. Low overhead. Increasing membership. Strong reserves. Secure investments. These all contribute to a level of strength and confidence that few companies can claim.
*Figures as of 12/31/17